Plastimo Iris 50 Compass
An iconic product in the Plastimo range, the Iris 50 is the highly dependable companion. It is regularly praised by technical press and prestigious skippers alike, as the most reliable, sturdy and handy hand-bearing compass.
76,46 € z DDV
89,95 € z DDV
Retail price (
Purchase and get 62
add to cart
Send a request
- Handbearing and traditional compass
- Good protection against hard knocks : the smooth finish feels soft in your hand, and it will not slip, even if it is wet.
- Outstanding legibility of the card, with one-degree graduations.
- No parallax error : a prism projects the reading of the bearing to infinity. This also contributes to a more comfortable operation, as you do not need to alternate close-reading to read the card and infinite-reading to take bearings.
- Optimum conditions to take bearings, thanks to the superb card stability and the wide 20° field of view, which will accommodate the roughest sea conditions.
- Most accurate bearing : the pivot and very hard stone are a guarantee of long life and shock resistance of your compass.
- Soft bottom cell : engineered using ultra-sonic welding, it acts like an expansion diaphragm, preventing the formation of bubbles and leaks.
- Built-in photoluminescent lighting, completely maintenance-free, impervious to corrosion, operates without batteries or radio-active tritium.
- Course reading from above the compass : you can read your compass like a standard compass, with no need to look through the prism.
- Two functions : handbearing and traditional compass.
- Graduation : every 1°.
- Field of view : 20°.
- Clearance : ±12°.
- Built-in photoluminescent lighting.
- Red lubber lines.
- Weight : 105 g.
Send a request