CyPouch set w/ 10x 6" ChemLights Cyalume
The answer to the question of “how do I have my lightsticks instantly accessible and protected ?” has now been found thanks to the new Cyalume designed CyPouch.
Cyalume lightsticks are photosensitive, an extended exposure to ultraviolet light will affect the performance and decrease the lightstick’s effectiveness when activated.
In tactical environments the users of Cyalume lightstick’s need to prepare their equipment before commencing their mission. Now thanks to CyPouch, the individual foils protecting the 6” and 4″ lightsticks can be removed in advance to save those precious seconds for when it matters. They can be stored within the CyPouch as an easy to reach, protected, accessible marker separated by color or size by simply using the metal loading rings and/or the internal and external elastic loops. The CyPouch can be configured in a bundled format by attaching it vertically, or as a holster, by attaching it horizontally with its MOLLE fasteners.
- Max capacity +/- 20 lightsticks (Interior: 6'' lightsticks x 5 + 4'' lightsticks x 9; Outside: 6 lightsticks)
- 4'' and 6'' Lightsticks compatibility (10cm and 15cm)
- Fast and easy use with one hand and when wearing gloves
- MOLLE Fastening
- Abrasion-resistant, water-repellent fabric, Ripstop 450D
- Double YKK® zipper Gauge 10
- 3 reusable metal rings
- Internal/ external elastic loops
- Metal eyelet for water flow
- Dimensions: 195 x 70 x 75 mm (LxWxH)
- Empty weight: 90 g