JJ Racaza Point Five-0 Holster
The .FIVE-O Holster offers the ultimate in conceal-ability. This appendix-carry style holster, favored by SpecOps military personnel, is literally invisible when worn without a jacket or shirt, and is virtually undetectable except with the most complete pat down.
49,95 € z DDV
Purchase and get 40
add to cart
Send a request
The .FIVE-O Holster offers the ultimate in concealability. This appendix-carry style holster, favored by SpecOps military personnel, is literally invisible when worn without a jacket or shirt, and is virtually undetectable except with the most complete pat down.
The Holster derives its name from its amazing speed of withdrawal that enables the weapon to be drawn and fired within half a second or less.
The .FIVE-O Holster offers maximum mobility. Because the holster fits below the waist, it even provides for rapid withdrawal when seated. The position of the weapon also allows for ease of movement when running, sitting, or engaged in defensive measures. And because it accommodates most large and medium frame pistols, with a left or right-handed shooter, it eliminates the need for purchasing multiple holsters for different handguns.
The holster is designed for extreme comfort to allow the user to wear it all day with no downside effects. Medical professionals endorse the appendix-carry style as a proven method to prevent chronic back ache and fatigue typically caused by wearing a side-holster, or worse, a middle-of-the-back holster.
• .FIVE-O Holster Face and Buckles: Ultrahigh molecular weight, High-density (H.D.) polyethylene compound
• Belt: 51cm-152cm length. Polyester/Polypropylene/Nylon
• Magazine receiver and Velcro fasteners: Heavy duty Poly/Spandex and Polypropylene fibers
• Tan or Black color selection
1. Adjust the JJ Racaza Ultimate Concealment Holster TM belt around waist for a comfortable fit.
2. Top of holster MUST be at the same level as top of waistband of trousers/shorts. Allowing the top of trousers/shorts to extend above the holster will prevent a smooth pistol draw.
3. Insert pistol inside the holster, ensuring that pistol trigger guard rests fully against holster post.
4. Pistol sight must be braced by the holster brace located on the left or right side of holster.
5. Once inserted, adjust pistol to prevent the barrel from interfering with sitting/walking/running.
TRIGGER FINGER MUST BE OFF TRIGGER WHILE INSERTING PISTOL TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY.
1. Push the pistol barrel upward with the WEAK hand.
2. Once the pistol grip passes above the waistband, grasp the grip with the STRONG hand.
Frequent practice will enable a smooth and effortless pistol draw.
WARNING: Before using this product, the user must read and follow all instructions to ensure maximum safety and ease of use. User assumes all risks related to the use of this product and agrees to hold JJ Racaza LLC harmless from any and all claims, including attorney’s fees or damages that may occur as a result of use of this product.
About JJ Racaza
Simon JJ Racaza is a Department of Homeland Security agent and four-time World Champion competitive shooter. He most recently appeared on The History Channel’s “Top Shot” reality series. JJ is currently ranked 2nd in the world and 1st in the USA, Open Division, in the sport of Combat/Practical Pistol Shooting. He resides in New Jersey where he serves as a professional firearms instructor, international competitor and industry consultant for product development.
Full Review by: SPARTANAT
For a purchase directly in the USA, please contact our dealer there: [email protected]
Click Click Tactical
3923 Cambridge St.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Read more >
Write a review
Only logged users can write a review.
Review list is empty. Be the first to review this product.
CAA multi retention holster for Glock pistols 17, 17C, 18, 19, 19C, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32.
out of stock
Ambidextrous IWB Slim Holster For Glock Pistols 17, 17C, 18, 19, 19C, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32
out of stock
Send a request